Sunday, June 26, 2016

Richmond, VA/Fulfillment

Merry meet Friends!
Michelle here, bringing lots of love and light!


"Keep your dreams alive.  Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication.  Remember all things are possible for those who believe." ~ Gail  Devers

"When a dream is fulfilled, it is always a glorious feeling." ~ Lailah Gifty Akita

"The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you." ~ Tom Bradley

"To fulfill a dream, to be allowed to sweat over lonely labor, to be given a chance to create, is the meat and potatoes of life.  The money is the gravy." ~ Bette Davis

"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life." ~ Greg Anderson

"Not fulfilling your dreams will be a loss to the world, because the world needs everyone's gift - yours and mine." ~ Barbara Sher

Yesterday I had a soft launch of my first workshop entitled, Step Into Your Dreams.  Launching the workshop was my way of "stepping into my dreams".  I was excited and nervous at the same time, which is a good thing.  I have spoken in public many times so that was not the cause for the nervousness.  I was nervous because some part of me, that very small part which still wants to hold on, felt that my worth was tied to the number of attendants.  I know that this is not true yet the feeling did try to overtake me before the workshop.  Eventually I settled down (or maybe up in consciousness) to a calm state.  As India Arie sang that "her worth was not determined by the price of her clothes", I sang "my worth is not determined by the number of attendants."

The workshop was great!  After the welcome and invocation, I shared my heart and how I overcame fear regarding certain incidents in my life. The participants broke into small groups to answer prepared questions and then reconvened for discussion.  I played Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield.  We formed an Affirmation Circle stating who we were, whether manifested or not. A short video was played pertaining to the subject.  I then closed with an Invocation.  The workshop started and ended on time.  I did not collect money from anyone.  This was my gift to those attending for showing up.

Our dreams will die within us if we don't fulfill them.  The non fulfillment could cause depression and other illnesses and we wouldn't know why.  I have a friend whose daughter is a phenomenal artist.  She has started a nonprofit organization called Justre'.  She had an art auction yesterday to fund her three week trip to Africa to teach art to underprivileged children.  She recently received her masters from Georgetown University in Art Therapy. This young woman, Sone-Seree Burrell, is fulfilling her dreams.  I have known her since she was a child and I am so very proud of her.  For the past four days and on tomorrow, my daughter Zakiya and her friend Farelle Walker, are fulfilling their dreams by filming a production that is Farelle's, based on conversations with Kiya. This is the season for fulfillment.  Don't let your dreams die!

In a semi dream state a few weeks ago, I was given an idea by Spirit.  I will create that this week.  I have been working on my daughter's wedding bouquet and that was top priority.  I will post pictures after the wedding as I plan to sell custom made bouquets. Whatever has been in us, is now wanting to come out and come out with a shout.  I am more than ready  Are you?

Until Next Sunday,
Merry part and merry meet again, 
Blessed be,
Gypsi Mama Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment