Sunday, June 12, 2016

Richmond, VA/Timing

Merry meet Friends!
Michelle here, bringing lots of love and light!

"Timing is everything.  When you're really ready for it, it will come." ~ The Good Vibe

"Life has an odd way of  making things work out in the end." ~ Article from Lifehack

"Keep the faith.  The most amazing things in life tend to happen right at the moment you're about to give up hope." ~ Lifehack

"What's meant to be will always find a way." ~ Curiano.com:

"Keep going.  Everything you need will come to you at the perfect time." ~ Lifehack

"Trust the timing of your life." ~ Article from: Her Happy Balance

"Patience is power.  Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is 'timing'.  It waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way." ~ Fulton J. Sheen

Lately I've been reading about synchronicity and coincidence. Years ago, I read The Celestine Prophecy and picked it up again recently.  It deals with energy, synchronicity and coincidence.  It tells how most people ignore them and the meanings they have.  I've also been reading Deepak Chopra's, The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire, recommended by my daughter Zakiya.  This is another book about coincidence.  Needless to say, I don't think it's a "coincidence" that these books have entered my life.

Synchronicity is defined as the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.  Coincidence is defined as a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection. Synchronicity appears to be a series of events happening at the same time whereas a coincidence could be one or several events not happening simultaneously.  Either way I believe they are worthy of attention.

How many times have we thought about someone and the phone rings or we see them on the street?  That's considered a coincidence.  If, on the other hand, the thought about the person leads you to call them and they mention someone they know needs a house sitter in Bali and you have been wanting to go to Bali but didn't know where to stay, that's synchronicity!  These events occur all the time but we rarely pay attention because they are thought to be random.  It is all about timing.  It is also about what one has put out in prayer and meditation.  Things seem to just happen at the right moment.  

Here are some examples from my life.  When I left my husband I lived with a friend's mom.  I saw a woman on the bus with a hairstyle that I liked.  I inquired about the stylist.  I made an appointment.  As women often do with hairstylists, we talked and I mentioned that I wanted to live downtown.  When I saw her next, she told me about an apartment on her street.  I walked there, took the phone number, called and got the apartment.  I had been meditating about what I wanted in an apartment and the rent I wanted to pay.  It had what I desired.  These incidents, which seemed random, all started with my car being stolen and my having to take the bus.  I would probably have never seen the woman with the hairstyle otherwise.  There have been many such occurrences in my life.

I started paying attention to these type of incidents after reading the first book I mentioned.  I am aware of the role synchronicity and coincidence plays in our lives.  I am paying close attention to what life is bringing me as I await this next adventure.  Even though I moved into this apartment in September, 2015 and I like it, I desire to move somewhere less expensive.  I realized with the reading and rereading of these books and my own experiences that I had not placed my awareness on what I desire.  The first thing to do before prayer and meditation is to be clear on what it is we desire.  I thought that I wanted another apartment but I don't, not in the traditional sense.  I would like to rent an apartment over a garage or in the basement of some one's home.  

I believe the timing is right for me to seriously allow my creativity to flow and do what I hear Spirit saying to me.  A few days ago, I was in a semi dream state and I heard three words.  I knew it was Spirit because I had never thought anything like that.  I heard it and I am doing what Spirit has spoken to me.  A few days before hearing the words I was inspired to create by my friend, Rev. Sonya Brown's sister, Dr. Myrah Brown Green.  Sonya wanted us to become FB friends and we are.  Coincidence? Probably more synchronicity because of the chain of events.  I thank God/Goddess/All There Is for these occurrences.  When the time is right, we will be led to do what we need to do.  Let's pay attention knowing it will change our lives.  In the words of Abraham Hicks, let's recite this mantra every day: Everything Always Works Out For Me and the "me" is all of us.

Until next Sunday,
Merry part and merry meet again!
Blessed be,
Gypsi Mama Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment