Sunday, May 22, 2016

Richmond, VA/ Fear and Transition

Merry meet Friends!
Michelle here, bringing lots of love and light!

"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear." ~ Brian Tracy

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear." ~ Unknown

"You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." ~  Intent Blog


Last night, May 21st, in addition to being my youngest son's birthday, was the full moon.  The moon is in Sagittarius, my sun sign and the sun is in Gemini, my moon sign.  To top that off, Mercury goes direct today!  Whew!  As a Sagittarius with a Gemini moon, I am always restless anyway; with the moon and the sun's placement, it seems a double whammy.  It does have its advantages though.  I'm thinking but I also want action.

I am facilitating a workshop on June 18th.  It seems as if once I actually set it up, even though it hasn't happened yet, I now have the courage to look into other things that I desire to do.  I have always had ideas floating around but now I intend to implement them.  Fear is not my friend!  While I want to give the information in the workshop, I'm doing it more for me.  This is a step that I must take in order to overcome my fears.  We teach what we need to learn.

Somehow I intuitively know that this time I will actually act on my dreams.  One of my problems has been that I would visualize the entire event in my head, which would then lead me to all sorts of things that could go wrong.  I would end up not doing anything. W. Clement Stone said, "Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will."  I realize that we must think and I am a thinker, but over thinking has been a detriment to me.  All I need do is take the first step.  Taking that step will allow me to see all else.  

When we decide to move forward on our dreams, the Universe will and does conspire to help.  Doors will open that one didn't know existed.  I am so grateful to live in this loving Universe.  I have found that once we put it out there help is available.  So I am focusing on my desires and not my fears.  As I focus on what I desire, more desires surface and more opportunities become available.  I am open and receptive to all Spirit has for me!, is my affirmation daily.  

I have stated that I'm in transition and I am.  Sometimes we don't want to transition into the next phase of our life.  We can become comfortable where we are but transitions take us higher.  We expand our consciousness and grow into our best selves.  It may not feel that way at first but if we go with the flow and where it takes us, we will end up in a beautiful place. We all wish to expand our consciousness and become more of our God selves, don't we?  I know I do!  Let's become fearless and fly!  

Until next Sunday, 
Merry part and merry meet again,
Blessed be,
Gypsi Mama Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment